Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Nov 14: Uk - Watching a painting change


It was a dull day today and we got down to the tree late. The change in the tree is slow as the last few leaves linger on the tree.

So not much change there, but a few days ago Jeanie went down and painted the tree. Here are some pictures of the painting developing. The painting changed much faster than the tree, as you might expect. Finally there is a photo of the (almost) finished painting with me looking at the tree.


Tomorrow I'm hoping the southern hemisphere tree will have been photographed and will be here on the blog. I want to write a bit too about the fungus below (and occasionally above) the forest floor without which, I learn, the forest would hardly function at all. I've got some nice pictures and learned all sorts of fascinating facts to bore you with.

No comments: